08 January 2009

2009's First Top 5

Okay. This is what this blog is really about. The Consigliere & I "unlaminating" our "list" - that's "The One with Frank Jr." (Season 3, episode 5) for those who don't know - and trying to one-up each other with greater and greater levels of female hotness (although The C usually comes up w/ Colt McCoy's girlfriend or some big-calfed softball player), so, so much for taste. But, anyway, I present the opening volley for 2009. I think you'll recognize a trend here:



5. Monica Bellucci



Okay, okay. So, she's Vincent Cassel (aka Francois Toulor)'s wife, which is a knock on her. But, come on..





Right?!?

4. Erica Ellyson



Okay, okay. Yes, my opinion has been swayed by watching the awful Momma's Boys. And, yes, she should be banned from any self-respecting man's list just for giving prepubescent Clay Buchholz a second thought. But, shit, I mean, come on...








3. Meagan Fox


First of all, I'd like to eliminate all of David Silver's girlfriends from contention, but, I have to say, that's a fairly impressive list: Kelly Kapowski, Brenda Barrett, etc. Anyway, after the "under the hood" scene from Transformers it really wouldn't matter if she was dating Samantha Ronson, or, dare I say, Tony Romo.



2. Odette Yustman



I haven't seen The Unborn, and thanks to my cowardly wife and my lack of movie-going friends, I won't see it until it comes to DVD. But, just the preview alone does it for me. She was smoking in Cloverfield, not enough to save that piece of crap, and she had a bit role along side #3 in the aforementioned Transformers, who knew??? Anyway, if this doesn't convince you...






1. Jessica Jaymes

Yeah. The others are nice, but I ain't into no pretenders - I'm about a girl who's down for whatever, whenever. In other words, not Rachel Glandorf.

Let's hear yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment